The Sectoral Qualifications Framework for Telecommunications (SQF Tele) is to assist in the process of creating modern, transparent, and comparable forms of education, validation, and qualifications certification in the telecommunications sector.
SQF Tele is a sectoral extension of a Polish Qualifications Framework. Four sectoral framework levels have been outlined for the infrastructure: Three through Seven, with three (Three through Six) defined for end user appliances.
SQF Tele level characteristics are descriptions of learning effects (by knowledge, skills, and social competencies) typical for the telecommunication sector.
The fundamental purpose of drafting the Sectoral Qualifications Framework for Telecommunications is that of providing the telecommunications sector with a standardised tool, enabling the sector to:
- Draft a qualifications map for the telecommunications sector,
- Draft training and validation programmes,
- Define detailed requirements for the certification process,
- Identify competencies of job applicants,
- Make appropriate career-development decisions (from the viewpoint of employees and/or other individuals interested in a telecommunications-related career),
- Develop professional mobility for sectoral staff.
We cordially invite you to take a look at these publication!