Entries for the IV edition of the competition "Highest quality vocational school" can be submitted until October 15, 2019. The contest, organised by the Cooperation Fund Foundation, is aimed at identifying and promoting measures to help improve the quality of vocational education in Poland.
The good practices submitted should lead to quality development in at least one of the following fields:
- school development, including the development of teaching staff, management, planning and teaching programme assessment,
- system solutions for shaping students key competences,
- meeting the individual needs of students,
- system solutions for educational and vocational guidance,
- cooperation with the community involved in the school, including employers, that go beyond the standard organisation of internships,
- internal evaluation of school work, including the use of vocational education quality standards.
Contest finalists will receive trophies for being a "Highest Quality Vocational School".
More information about the competition can be found on the website of the Cooperation Fund Foundation.